In-person Cognitive Demands Analysis Workshop
Everyone learns differently - which is why we're bringing back in-person training! Do you want more hands-on support from our experts? Let us know if you'd be interested in attending this two-day event for health and disability management professionals. Details to be confirmed.
What we cover:
✔️ Step by step skill training to complete a CDA
✔️ How to objectively document a CDA
✔️ How to create a return to work plan using a CDA
Sign up for more information about this event!
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
Lesson 1: The Fundamentals
- What is a CDA and why would you need it?
- Understanding conditions that might impact cognition
- Definitions of cognition and cognitive demands
Lesson 2: The What, the Why, the How
- Explaining the CDA and knowing when you need it
- Preparing for a CDA: Getting the right information and tools ready
- Databases on job demands and history of the tools
- Assessing the job, being objective, and measuring and using the tools
- CDA documentation
Lesson 3: Advanced Tips
- Using the CDA for return to work planning
- Assessing employee cognitive capabilities and limitations
- Cognitive accommodations
- Return to work tools and resources
Is self-learning more your speed?
Take our online program to learn on your own time! Begin the course anytime. Participants will complete and submit a CDA after the modules in order to receive certification.