Join trainer Nancy Gowan for a half-day virtual workshop on how to support mental health in the workplace.
Sign up 4 managers, get the 5th free!
Are you a manager trying to build your skills in supporting employees that are struggling in the workplace with mental distress?
Do you want to have the skills and knowledge to provide workplace adjustments to assist employees with mental health conditions to stay at work or return to work?
Do you need tools to support employees through this pandemic crisis or in return to the workplace post COVID-19?
Upcoming event dates:
- January 26th, 2023: 12:00pm – 4:00pm EST
What you'll learn:
- What are mental health conditions
- Understanding the mental health continuum
- How to identify the signs that an employee is struggling
- How to have a confidential conversation
- What to ask and not ask
- What work adjustments can be offered to support stay at work
- How to communicate with the team members
- How to deal with the difficult struggles
What you'll get:
- Tools and resources to offer
This session is priced for individuals. If you have a team of managers, we offer a group rate and customized programming for a team of up to 25 managers.
Contact us at [email protected] to learn more.