Make a Referral
Our Referral Process
1. Your referral is entered into our case management system for processing.
2. A Referral Coordinator reviews the information and emails the referral source to a) confirm that all information has been received and b) receive approval for costs.
3. Within two business days, our team finds the most qualified Occupational Therapist in your area to complete the assessment either in-person or virtually.
4. The Occupational Therapist sets up an assessment date with the employee/manager within 10 business days after all essential documents have been completed.
5. Within 10 days after the assessment date, our Quality Control team will issue the Occupational Therapist’s report to the manager/appropriate contact.
6. The Occupational Therapist and Clinical Lead are available to discuss the report and recommendations to ensure that you can implement them successfully in your organization.